Keyholding and Alarm Response
We provide a fully licensed Keyholding and Response Service to clients in accordance with BS 7984 (Code of Practice for Keyholding and Alarm Response Services); it is available 24 hours a day. This service overcomes the risks associated with keyholding employees; not only could your staff be subjected to assault, hazardous and dangerous situations - they may be exposed to drink drive offences when having to respond late at night. This in turn could make your staff less effective at work the following day. Anglia Security Services thus minimises human, financial and brand risks to our customers, as well as giving them peace of mind 24/7.
Our Keyholding and Alarm Response Services are provided by local officers, with extensive local knowledge. Due to the proximity of our local mobile patrols to client premises, they are rapidly deployed in the event of an alarm activations or break-ins, night or day, and act fast and efficiently during any breaches in security. They are trained to respond to potentially dangerous and hazardous situations, in a calm and professional manner.
All our officers use the latest technology for real-time monitoring; head-cams and tracking systems – enabling safety of our staff and continuity of evidence for you.
They can liaise with Police, alarm and repair companies, ensuring your premises remain secure after a break-in or alarm activation.
How we provide this service:
- We design tailor-made site instructions in collaboration with you; these include operating and escalation procedures.
- Keys are held in a secure environment compliant with BS 7984.
- We rapidly deploy local mobile patrol officers, in branded vehicles, to an alarm activation, 24/7.
- A fully trained, local, licensed and uniformed officer will carry out a security patrol of the premises to determine the cause of the alarm; they reset your alarm and secure your site.
- In the event of an incident, they liaise with the relevant support services to enable us to leave your property secure.
- We use the latest technology for our real-time monitoring – we provide real-time reports.
Why Choose Anglia Security Services Ltd for Keyholding and Alarm Response Services?
- We provide a brand that is highly cost effective and tailored to your industries’ requirements.
- Local mobile patrol vehicles respond rapidly to alarm activations; a proven track record.
- Our team are local officers, with local knowledge and extensively trained to respond to and act proficiently and safely to any incident.
- Managers are available 24/7 to support and help solve any issues discovered by the Mobile Response officer.
- Extensive local experience - enables us to act rapidly in the event of burglary, fire or flood in liaison with Emergency and local support services. E.g. Police, Fire Brigade, alarm companies etc.